At Contreras Law we have years of experience in business law, we assist clients with cases from small to large businesses. If you’re a consolidated business person or are currently starting your first entreprenurship, we’d like to share with you some tips from the most successful busnessmen.
1. Mark Cuban is an American businessman, investor and owner of the Dallas Mavericks of the NBA, as well as owner of the Landmark cinemas and Magnolia Pictures, and if it was not enough, he is also the author of an e-book titled How to Win at the Sport of Business. The billionaire mentioned in an interview for Business Insider that the best advice he received was from his father, who did upholstery on cars, when Cuban was in high school. The advice was: “Do the work. Out-work. Out-think. Out-sell your expectations. There are no shortcuts.” Mark said his father was always very encouraging but also realistic and that helped him to overcome any obstacle.
2. Steve Jobs was one of the most important businessmen in the IT sector and the American entertainment industry, was co-founder and CEO of Apple Inc. and maximum individual shareholder of The Walt Disney Company. Before dying in 2011, Jobs left us one last tip to succeed in the world of business: “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
3. Steve Wozniak, or better known as “Woz”, is an American engineer, philanthropist, entrepreneur and inventor and co-founder of Appel Inc. He is also considered as one of the fathers of the computer revolution, thanks to his contribution in the invention of a personal computer in 1970. Wozniak was a close friend to Steve Jobs and together they created Apple Computer (now called Apple Inc.) in 1976. The advice of this entrepreneur, through experience, is: “If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within your reach. And it’ll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build.”
4. Jack Dorsey is an American software developer and businessman, known for being one of Twitter’s co-founders as well as founder and CEO of Square. Twitter was founded in 2006 with Dorsey as executive director, social network that would become one of the most popular to this day. Jack mentioned for Business Insider what every entrepreneur should have in mind: “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”
5. Mark Zuckerberg is a programmer, philanthropist and American entrepreneur, best known for being the creator of the famous Facebook social network founded in 2004. He is currently the youngest person on Forbes magazine’s list of billionaires, with a fortune valued at $ 53,800 million, plus he was named Person of the Year in 2010 by Time magazine. With only 32 years, this genius of social networks advises us: “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
If you’re currently looking for legal representation for your business case, we’d be happy to assit you. Click here to schedule a free consultation or send an SMS to 619-648-9652.
Legal advertisement. This is not legal advice.