We previously posted a blog about celebrity same-sex divorces, however today we’d like to commemorate pride month with a list of celebrities that got married.
If you and your partner are thinking about getting married, consider some of the benefits of a prenuptial agreement like protecting your separate property and reducing conflicts in the event of a divorce.
1. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi. The couple married at their California home in 2008.
2. Jim Parsons and Todd Spiewak. The couple married in 2017.
3. Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita. They married in 2013 in New York.
4. Mark Badgley and James Mischka. Married in 2013 after being together for 28 years.
5. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. They were engaged for five years before tying the not in 2014 in Italy.
6. Mario Cantone and Jerry Dixon. The couple married in 2011 after 20 years of relationship.
7. Elton John and David Furnish. After nine years of domestic partnership they married in 2014.
8. Wanda Sykes and Alex Sykes. They married in 2008 and have twins together.
9. Lance Bass and Michael Turchin. They married in 2014 and their wedding was the first same-sex wedding televised on American TV.
10. Melissa Etheridge and Linda Wallem. The couple married in 2014 after being together for four years.
11. Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni. They got married in 2012 in New York.
12. Lily Tomlin and Jane Wagner. The couple had been together for 42 years and they married in 2013.
13. Tom Ford and Richard Buckley. They got married in 2014 after being together for 27 years.
14. Michael Kors and Lance LePere. The couple married in 2011.
15. Jodie Foster and Alexandra Hedison. They married in 2014.
If you wish to learn more about prenuptial agreements any other family law issue please visit us for a free consultation, click here to schedule or send a SMS to 619 648-9652.
Legal advertisement. This is not legal advice.