Posts tagged "paternity"

¿Cuándo puedo solicitar una demanda de paternidad?

De acuerdo con la ley del estado de California, si una pareja tiene hijos fuera del matrimonio y el padre desea establecer derechos de paternidad sobre sus hijos debe hacerlo a través de una demanda de paternidad.


Request A Free Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

How would you like to be contacted? Check all that apply.


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Contreras Law Firm, PC
402 West Broadway Suite 1200
San Diego, CA 92101

Phone: 619-908-1495
Phone: 619-648-9652
Fax: 619-342-3166
San Diego Law Office Map

Contact Us

Privacy Policy | Business Development Solutions by FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.