At Contreras Law, we understand the importance of providing efficient, aggressive, and responsive legal representation at all times. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, we want to assure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our office is now open to the public; however, we have implemented the following protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and clients:
- In person meetings with current and new clients are by appointment only. Please plan accordingly as visitors must be unaccompanied.
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory.
- Implementing social distancing at all times maintaining a six-foot distance.
- Temperature will be taken upon entrance.
- Our office is frequently sanitized and there is access to hand sanitizer around the office.
- We are happy to meet clients in the building lobby or to pick-up/drop-off documents curbside (on either Columbia or State St.).
At Contreras Law, we pride ourselves in being innovative with attorneys who not only stay current with new laws and technology but utilize them to provide you the experience you expect from a law firm. Our technology allows us to continue to serve our clients via phone, email, or videoconference if necessary as well as preparation of documents with court compliant e-signatures.
The court is now open for most business operations. Court hearings are limited to video or telephone conference only. We are closely monitoring any changes and updating our clients accordingly. You may find the most recent official court updates here: www.sdcourt.ca.gov
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely and will comply with all mandated regulations and closures. During this difficult and confusing time, we ask that you take care of yourselves and continue to support each other. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office should you have any questions as to how COVID-19 may impact your case.
The Contreras Law Team