1. Jennifer Lopez is one of the most important and renowned celebrities today, so much is her fame and popularity that is basically known in all parts of the world. Before being recognized for her singing skills, actress and dancer, J-Lo was married to a Cuban waiter, and although the marriage lasted very little, the man tried to extort the singer by threatening to reveal details of their honeymoon. In addition, Lopez was embroiled in a scandal over her breakup with Ben Affleck, followed by a divorce with Marc Anthony. What is impressive about Jennifer Lopez is that none of these amorous failures has stopped her to become a success as a singer, actress and businesswoman.
2. Halle Berry is one of Hollywood’s most notable actresses, but before that she went through several troubled relationships. Her first husband demanded her for thousands of dollars before she was famous; after her second divorce, Berry publicly stated that she had contemplated suicide because of her bad relationships. Of course, we are all grateful that the actress did not commit any atrocity, since just a few years later Halle Berry became the first African American woman to win an Oscar as best actress in a leading role. Berry is in her third divorce, however, we know she will continue to thrive in her career.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow, Oscar-winning actress, is another of Hollywood’s most renowned actresses, but it seems that success cannot conquest it all, as the actress broke up with Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck. However, what really affected Paltrow was her divorce with Coldplay vocalist Chris Martin, in addition to her judgement as a mother. Despite all this, Gwyneth Paltrow continues to reap success as an actress, writer and face of Estee Lauder.
4. Jennifer Aniston had a very bad time in the course of her divorce with Brad Pitt after the actor left her for Angelina Jolie, and despite all the controversy she experienced during those years of rupture, the actress continued to work very hard to earn the heart of millions of American women who identify with her. The best part is that Aniston found love again and married actor Justin Theroux. In addition to all this, Jennifer Aniston was named “The Most Beautiful Woman” by People in 2004, and in 2011 “The Sexiest Woman of All Time” by Men’s Health.
5. Arianna Huffington, despite being a famous columnist, businesswoman and motivational speaker, also suffered the consequences of a scandalous divorce in the 90s after her husband announced his homosexuality. No one, outside the social circle of Santa Barbara, knew who Arianna was before the divorce, and now everyone reads the famous Huffington Post. Former Mrs. Huffington recently thanked her ex-husband, saying that she owed him the name of his online newspaper. Certainly, Arianna Stassinopoulos is one of the many women who benefited from her divorce.