1. Paul McCartney and Heather Mills finalized their divorce in 2008 after four years of marriage. Mills walked away with over $48 million. Lawyers for Paul McCartney said Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2006 that he will "vigorously" defend himself against allegations that he physically abused his estranged wife, Heather Mills McCartney.
2. Actor/director Kevin Costner split with his college sweetheart Cindy Silva after 16 years of marriage, leaving Silva with $80 million.
3. Actor Harrison Ford and wife Melissa Mathison decided to call it quits in 2004 after 21 years together. Mathison walked away with $85 million, plus future royalties on two Star Wars films and three Indiana Jones movies.
4. Madonna's split with director Guy Richie cost her between $76 and $92. In an interview with French magazine 'VSD' published Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2006, Madonna said, that Richie is not fond of her music.
5. Basketball legend Michael Jordan and wife Juanita divorced after 17 years of marriage. Juanita received a reported $168 million in the settlement, along with custody of their three children.
6. Actor/director Mel Gibson married Robyn Moore in 1980, 26 years later, their divorce settlement is the largest in Hollywood history, an estimated $425 million.
7. Golfer Tiger Woods coughed up $100 million to his ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
8. Amy Irving received $100 million from her divorce with director Steven Spielberg.
9. Phil Collins and Orianne Cevey split in 2008 costing the singer almost $47 million. The couple have agreed to separate after six years of marriage. They have two sons.
10. Diandra Douglas received $45 million after she split with Michael Douglas in 2000.