As an of counsel attorney at Contreras Law Firm, Mauricio Reznik provides Contreras Law Firm and its clients with his with vast experience in cross-border litigation and corporate formalities. Mr. Reznik's primary focus at Contreras Law Firm involves assisting clients with cross-border issues between Mexico and the United States as well as Spanish speaking clients who need corporate assistance such: (1) preparing or managing various corporate formalities; (2) mergers; (3) acquisitions; (4) and buy-sell agreements.
Having grown up in Mexico and studying in the United State, Mr. Reznik is not only able to legally assist client's, but is able to truly understand the complexities of doing business on both sides of the border. Through his personal life and his career achievements, Mr. Reznik has developed relationships with professionals on both sides of the border, thereby facilitating and streamlining the way his clients' cases are handled. Mr. Reznik brings these strategic advantages to Contreras Law Firm.
Mr. Reznik is an honors graduate from Tufts University in Massachusetts where he studied Economics and International Relations. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Francisco School of Law. While at the University of San Francisco Mr. Reznik interned at the San Diego County Public Defender's Office and the San Francisco District Attorney's Office. He was also the recipient of the Best Legal Brief award from the University of San Francisco's Moot Court academic program.In his free time Mr. Reznik enjoys spending time with his twin boys and staying active by participating in running events and triathlons. He is also a member of Team Hoyt San Diego a non-profit that aspires to build the individual character, self-confidence and self-esteem of America's disabled young people through inclusion in sports, running races, and triathlons.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Honors: Best Legal Brief award from the University of San Francisco’s Moot Court academic program
- Tufts University in Massachusetts
- Major: Economics and International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- California Bar Association