Areas of Practice
- Family Law
• Establishment of Parental Relationships in surrogacy cases;
• Domestic Violence Restraining Orders;
• Establishment of Parental Relationships;
• Guardianship cases;
• Child Support;
• Spousal Support;
• Property of division; and
• Post-judgment modifications
Ms. Acevedo is fluent in English and Spanish. She graduated college from the University of California San Diego, where she obtained a degree in Political Science and Spanish Literature. She attended law school at California Western School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor Degree.
Ms. Acevedo is a member of the State Bar of California and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
Ms. Acevedo has been an active member of the San Diego community since 2007, where she has previously participated in the Community Law Protect, a program that offered free legal advice and referrals to members of the San Diego Community. Currently, she is a mentor for the Hermanitas Mentorship Program through Mana of San Diego.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of California San Diego