At Contreras Law Firm, we understand the serious challenges facing families when a loved one with substantial assets passes away. Our legal team has extensive experience assisting with the probating of large estates.
Most of the people that turn to us for assistance do not have a clear understanding of what happens during the probate process. Our lawyers are committed to providing you with a full overview of probate, and we will make sure you understand the measures you need to take at this time. We will give you a straightforward analysis of your case, and we will provide you with guidance at every step of the probate process.
Working Together With You To Help Protect Your Interests
Our attorneys know how important it is for you to make sure that everything is done properly to prevent challenges from arising in the future. In many cases, when there are significant assets that belong to an estate, there is a greater potential that something will go wrong. Your attorney needs to know how to address these serious issues.
We handle a number of issues specific to the probating of multimillion-dollar estates, including:
- Determining the proper state for probate
- Collecting information about all of the various assets and properties that your loved one may have owned in California and other states
- Associating property with trusts if the property was not specifically listed in the trust
- Helping obtain title to property being passed down
- Requesting allowances from the court while the probate is ending
- Assisting with any will contests or other challenges to the estate
- Dealing with any debt concerns of the estate
At Contreras Law Firm, our legal team is confident that we will be able to provide you with the representation that you need at every step of the process. Whether you are just trying to fulfill your duties as an administrator or are facing litigation, we are ready to help you protect your interests.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Our Experienced Probate Lawyers
Our legal team has handled numerous multimillion-dollar estates for our clients and we are prepared to address any issues that may arise as things move forward. To schedule an appointment, please call our San Diego office at 619-908-1495 or send us an email.Back to Top